What is the Oxbow Meadows Field Trip Scholarship?
The Field Trip Scholarship offers assistance to all Title 1 schools or with a school population of 50% or more of students with free/reduced lunch. Schools must be located in the Chattahoochee Valley, this includes:
- Georgia: Chattahoochee, Harris, Marion, Muscogee, Stewart, Taylor, and Troup
- Alabama counties: Lee and Russell
Schools that qualify will be provided with:
- Groups of 10-60 will receive $150, in the form of a rebate
- Group of 61-120 will receive $300 in the form of a rebate
This rebate will be applied to the overall field trip invoice.
Schools are responsible for making their own transportation arrangements and paying for the bus.
Only completed applications will be accepted, please submit the following:
- Title I Scholarship Application Form
- Oxbow Meadows Field Trip Request Form
***Please note, the incorrect group sizes are listed on the form. The correct numbers are on the webpage.
To apply for the Title 1 Scholarship, please complete the application located on the website. Submit this form along with your field trip request form, also located on the website. If you have questions, please contact Dr. Lauren Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Title 1 Scholarship is provided by Columbus Water Works.
If you would like to learn how your organization can support field trips to Oxbow Meadows, please contact Dr. Mike Dentzau and email@example.com.