Celebrate your birthday Oxbow style this year and party with our amazing wildlife!
Booking for Spring & Summer 2022
Oxbow Meadows an array of party themes that are prefect for celebrating and engaging all ages. From live animal shows, mad science and outdoor exploration, there is something fun for any child with a passion for the wild!
Programs will be held in outdoor areas.* Please ensure your guests are dressed accordingly.
*Activities may be subject to being held inside due to temperature concerns and for the safety of the animals.
Programs are held social distancing and following current safely guidelines.
The Oxbow Classic
This interactive live animal show features Oxbows many animal ambassadors. You will
have the opportunity to see a range of animals that may include: Frogs & Salamanders,
Turtles & Tortoises, Snakes, Alligators, and Lizards*.
*No particular animals can be guaranteed
Mad Science Mayhem
Our resident Mad Scientist can not wait to celebrate with you. In this interactive live show, you will get the opportunity to experience the wonders of science first hand!
Looking for something more magical? Ask us how we can turn this party in to a Wizard's Potion Class!
Artsy with Nature
Join an Oxbow Naturalist as we head outside and explore a few amazing ways to create art with nature! The perfect party for the child that loves to get creative and use their imagination!
Ahoy! Captain “Barnacle” needs your help as we embark on a trek through nature following the clues and our map to discover the buried treasure hidden at Oxbow Meadows.
Walking with Dinosaurs
Join Oxbow’s resident Archaeologist as we discover the history of dinosaurs. It seems some dinosaurs have gotten loose and laid some eggs. We will need your help to find them all!
Choose from two time slots on Saturday’s, 10-12pm or 1-3pm.
Booking now for Spring & Summer 2022!
Check our pictures from our birthday party room and upgrades!
Note: Specific decorations, gift bags, and invitations included by Oxbow Meadows may change over time. Pictures are an approximation.
Base Package: $250
- 36 Guest Maximum (Ages 0-102)
- 3 hour party
- Single party activity of your choice
- Exclusive Oxbow Birthday shirt for birthday child
- Additional t-shirts are $10 each
- Souvenir photo for guests
- Private Party Area
- 36 chairs, tables, and black cloth tablecloths
- Outdoor Amphitheater Area
Example Party Timeline:
- 9:30 to 10:00/12:30 to 1:00: Set Up
- 10:00 to 10:30/1:00 to 1:30: Guests Arrive, time to sign
program waivers, center touring.
- 10:30 to 11:15/1:30 to 2:15: Themed Party Activity
- 11:15 to 12:00/2:15 to 3:00: Time allotted for cake
and presents or other self guided activities
- 12:00/3:00: Guest must depart
- 12:00 to 12:30/3:00 to 3:30: Clean Up
Our prices & packages have changed as of August 1st, 2021. If you booked prior to August 1st, 2021 your booking price will be honored.
Looking to up your birthday party game?
Check out our amazing add ons to help make your party extra special!
- Gift bags for children. Contents my vary.
Add on for $3.50 per bag
- Set of 10 Oxbow exclusive invitations and envelopes
- In person pick up required.
Add on for $8
- One additional theme from options above.
- This will adjust the timeline of your party. For details please discuss with the birthday party contact.
Add on for $75
- Pre set up, nature themed décor
- Personalized birthday banner
- Customizable Food/Drinks Signs
- Table centerpieces & greenery
Add on for $35
Eco Place Settings
- 25 Plates
- 25 Cake Plates
- 25 Napkins
- 25 Cups
- 25 Sets of flatware (spoon, knife, and fork)
Add on for $25
- 4 Outdoor Tables
- 16 Outdoor Chairs
- Pre Set Up in outdoor area behind birthday room.
Add on for $25
Ready to schedule your birthday party with Oxbow?
Booking now for Spring & Summer 2022
Details and Policies
All birthday parties must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance and require a $50 non refundable deposit. Due to popular demand we recommend scheduling at least one month in advance.
Deposit and Payment
- All birthday parties require a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold your date. This link will be emailed to you for payment after the birthday request form has been completed and your date is confirmed with Oxbow.
- The remainder of the balance is due before the scheduled date of the birthday.
Birthday Party Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance. We are unable to make cancellations/changes (including a date change) for anything less than 48 hours. If you need to cancel or reschedule* your party contact us at (706) 507-8550.
*Please note that if you rescheduling your birthday party, please follow the similar 2 weeks birthday party scheduling policy.
- Please arrive promptly at on the day of your birthday party to set up. No more than 30 minutes will be allotted to set up your party.
- Please park in the main parking lot. If you need assistance bringing items into the building please let the birthday party staff know and they will show you where to unload your vehicle before parking your vehicle in the main parking lot.
- Copies of the Oxbow Program Waiver (PDF) will be available and all attendees must have a completed waivers. These must be turned into Party Attendant before the beginning of the program.
- You are responsible for cleaning up by the designated time on the day of your scheduled birthday party.
- Please dispose of all trash and place all recyclable items in proper bins.
- All personal belongings and décor such as banners and streamers, must be removed at the conclusion of the birthday party.
- A $35 charge will be applied to your final bill in the event that this requirement is not fulfilled.
Oxbow Meadows is committed to provided a safe and clean space for your party.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following items are not allowed to be brought to an Oxbow Birthday party:
- Balloons of any type are NOT permitted.
This is due to the welfare of our animals and other wildlife.
- Glitter or Confetti
- Alcohol is NOT permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are also prohibited on Oxbow Meadows property.
Feel free to bring your own decorations! Banners, streamers, table clothes, center pieces and other decorations are welcome: however please do not use anything that may damage the walls. If hanging something use only blue painters tape to avoid leaving sticky residue on walls.
Please DO NOT bring:
- Balloons of any type are NOTpermitted. This is due to the welfare of animals, both housed at Oxbow and for those in the native environment.
- Glitter or confetti
Oxbow does not provide place settings for base package parties. Upgrades are available if you would like eco friendly place settings, decorations or table cloths.
The party attendant does not remain with your party at all times. Staff are available at all times at the front desk for any questions if your attendant has had to step out.
Supervision of birthday party attendees is the responsibility of parents, not Oxbow staff. Please make sure that children are attended at all times.
We have a small cooler fridge on site for party use. This is not a full fridge and there is not kitchen access.
You may brings coolers and ice to your party your own use.
Yes! Oxbow Meadows is proud to offer many outdoor activities as a party of your party experience. Please ensure you and your party guest are appropriately dressed for an outdoor activities as many of our activities take place outside rain or shine.
As of 2021 all programs will be held in outdoor areas to assist will social distancing and adhere to safety guidelines.*
*Themes may be subject to being held inside due to temperature or weather concerns for the safety of guests and our animals. Social Distancing guidelines and safety precautions will still be enforced.