Suggested $5 donation for admission
Oxbow Meadows spends over $60,000 each year on the care, feeding, and expansion of our animal collections. All donations will assist animal care and the continuation and growth of our education programs.
Rules and Regulations:
– Please keep pets leashed at all times while on our trails
– No dogs, with the exception of service dogs, are allowed in the building
– Fishing, hunting, and trapping are not permitted on the property
– Please do not disturb the native plants and wildlife found on our property
– Please do not feed any wildlife on our property
– Picnics are allowed in the designated areas
– No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, and/or fireworks are permitted on the property
– Oxbow Meadows and Columbus State University are smoke free properties; no smoking allowed
Please report ALL accidents. In case of an emergency, please call 911.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday | CLOSED
Gates will open and close the at same times. Please note that hours are subject to change, please visit our Calendar of Events to view scheduled closings.
Oxbow Meadows Location
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring wild or injured animals to Oxbow Meadows?
Unfortunately, Oxbow Meadows is not a licensed wildlife rehabilitation center, please do not bring wildlife to Oxbow Meadows.
Where can I take an injured animal?
Please use the following list to find local wildlife rehabbers and their animal specialty.