At Home in Nature
Oxbow’s At Home in Nature program is designed for ages 6-10, joined by a parent, and will explore the world in a series of programs lead by an Oxbow Meadows Environmental Educator. Each week will focus on a new topic that encourages working together with discovery, experimenting, crafting, and exploring the outdoors.
Due to Covid policy, no unregistered siblings may attend. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
- March 25th, 2021
- April 1st, 2021
- April 8th, 2021
- April 15th, 2021
- April 22nd, 2021
- April 29th, 2021
$7 per child (1 parent is included in the registration)
Pre-registration is required, payment due at time of registration. Parents must stay with children during duration of program and do not pay.
Registration ends Saturday before each program date.
10:00-10:15 Check-in and time for free exploration of the center
10:15-11:45 Scheduled program
11:45-12:00 Free exploration of the center, Discovery Forest, or hiking trails
- Please DO NOT register if you or your child feel sick or were recently exposed to someone
- Each Little Naturalist program will practice social distancing
- Restrooms will be available to participants from 10am-12pm
- All visitors, aged 3 and older are required to wear face masks while visiting Oxbow
- Please bring water for our outside portion of the program, especially as days get warmer.
Cancellations & Refunds
We are unable to refunds at this time. However, if you call us in advance we are able to transfer your registration to a friend or to another program you are able to attend at a later date.
Classes will take place rain or shine. However, in the event of inclement weather, the program will take place inside our large classroom, where masks and social distancing will continue to be required. If the event is cancelled by Oxbow, you will receive a refund or credit for a future program.